Adventurer Kings - Next games status
Here is the current enrollment status for the various Adventurer Kings variants.
For a new game to start, the following conditions must be met:
- For the variants with a maximum of 12 players (Standard, Europe), there must be 2 players for each standard alignement, and a maximum of 1 Divine King and 1 Undead King.
If there is no Divine or Undead King, then they can be replaced by a Good or Evil King respectively, or by a Neutral King.
- For variants with 20 or more players (Super, Earth), there must be an equal number of players for each alignment, including Divine and Undead.
A player can have only one position waiting for a given variant.
Notes on special alignments:
- Priority for playing a special alignment is given to the player whose enrollment is the oldest.
- Unless otherwise specified, a choice of Divine or Undead alignment may be modified to Good or Evil respectively.
- If enough enrollments have been received for Good and Evil for a given variant, they will be taken into account before any demoted Divine or Undead.
Notes on Europe and Earth variants:
- Positions are given in the order the enrollments are received.
- Alignements are then taken into account to see if a position is still available or not.
||Number of players
Carthage, Persia, Egypt, Huns, Manchus, Norse Explorers, American Indians, Hudson Bay Company, Eskimos, Japan, Atlantis